Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Traveler

Check out my boy Nelson's crazy trip to Europe via his online journal over at http://realtravel.com/member-m1553438-andrewdavidnelson.html

Here's how he describes it:

Holla Holla!! Thanks for checking out my travel journal; I should update this far more than my website (which was once in three years I think). Anyway, my journey this summer should take me through: Iceland, Slovakia, Germany (World Cup yo), Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro (the world's youngest country, holla), Serbia, FYR Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania, and Greece. Of course, there will probably be many detours along the way, so check often for new pics, crazy stories (hopefully none which include falling in the Greek Isles and busting my face), and miscellaneous ramblings.

Godspeed to you Nelly, Godspeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home