Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ricky Martin like "the golden shower"

No this is not a spam post, apparently this is what he told Blender:

"I love giving the 'golden shower.' I've done it before in the shower. It's like, so sexy, you know, the temperature of your body and the shower water is very different." Ricky went on to say, "I'm open to everything. There are moments for soft, gentle sex. And there are moments for a good spank in the butt."

I'm all for a little spanking action, but what the hell is he talking about? I'm hoping he just doesn't know what the hell a golden shower is. Who the fuck let him put this in a magazine??

And he wonders why this is a problem vis-a-vis his charity work with kids?

"Oh hi Billy, yes life sucks, but here I will help you and shower you with warmth. That's right, come'ere, that's right...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home