Monday, March 13, 2006

MLB.TV

I first saw the capabilities of watching live TV on the computer when I was working in Boston and mlb.com was giving away free broadcasts for spring training. It was amazing. Live games on my broadband connection (at work, no less) and it never stuttered and was crisp. Sure it wasn't a huge sized screen, but still, it was good enough.

Today I broke down and paid the 10 bucks it costs to get access to ALL the WBC games. I wish I would've done this sooner. It's the same crisp video, live, of games I can't see cause I don't have cable. Right now I'm watching Venezuela and Puerto Rico on one screen and Korea and the US on another. Zero stuttering. It's amazing.

International play is awesome.

Korea is winning! Go Sun Yeop Lee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home