Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It'sa Borat! I like!

I haven't seen the movie, but I can't wait to, especially with the blowback that the movie is getting. First the college guys (who cares), but now it's the poor people that were "humiliated" and were paid almost nothing to be in what is now such a lucrative movie for Cohen. Now, word is he got punched in the face for in the streets of New York recently.

What I can't wait to see is how he reacts to all this. Not Borat, but Cohen. Or if he reacts at all. So far he's maintained the Borat reality by showing up at the premier and doing all the press stuff in character. But will he issue the standard Hollywood apology to the poor peasants as Borat or as Cohen? Does it matter?

I'm curious to see how he plays this off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home