Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Mock Portfolio

I started a mock portfolio a few months ago and I'm doing pretty well. I have some huge regrets that I didn't put real money into a few investments (LifeTime Fitness, CTSH, and Coach, which I did invest in but sold out of). If I would've, I would be up around 25% in a few months, which is pretty damn good.

But it's easy to focus on all the good picks. But all of my picks are either up big, up a little, or just about even. No big losers, which is a very encouraging sign. It gives you a great deal of confidence that your method of picking stocks can work in the future for some real gains.

Maybe if I can find a good website where I can just punch in when I got into which investments I'll post all the gains. But I don't have time to look right now.

Feel free to email.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home