Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Street Wars

A friend of mine at work tipped onto this. It's called Street Wars and it's basically a water gun/assassination game in real time, in real life. No computers (except for signing up), no fake identities. By entering your provide your address and work address and you get someone else's data too. Your job is to squirt that person with a water gun.

Sound filled with all kinds of possible scary/dangerous scenarios? Of course, and that's why it's such an awesome idea.

The idea of someone knowing where you live and trying to hunt you down though, that might be too much for the more paranoid of us out there.

There are all kinds of rules involved and I suggest you check out the site for more info.

This is the kind of thing that, if it were happening in another city besides the one I lived in, I would be telling whatever buddies I had there that they HAVE to do it. But me? I'll pass.

I'll be on the lookout for the water guns though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home