Wednesday, February 15, 2006

100th post on new blog...a lot?

So this is my 100th post and I have to admit that most of them have been posted while at work (will this come back to bite me in the ass? Stay tuned...). So the inevitable question arises: How do you have the time? Are you a lazy worker?

The answer is simple. No I am not a lazy worker. Most of the work I do is computer-dependent and therefore processor dependent. The computer can only do so much at a time, especially when resizing or transferring images, which is what I'm doing right now. It's all automatic mostly, I just have to overlook the whole thing and make sure it gets done. Which gives me spurts of time (10-15 seconds) to read and post.

Which reminds me of something Mindy saw on the internet the other day about some company finding out that the employers were spending over 40 hours a week online instead of working. That seems a bit much, who stays overtime to chill out on the Net?

Not I. I'll only post from 9-5, like a good, processor-dependent worker.

Happy 100th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home