Saturday, April 8, 2006

Virtual Prositutes

I guess it was just a matter of time, and yes I've heard of websites that dedicate themselves to this, but on craigslist? It shocked me when someone told me that they knew some guys who had just gone on there, clickedy-clicked, then got some girls over to have sex with. For money. Just like that. Forget about the moral implications of all this (although I have plenty to say on that, just not here), how on earth are you risking your health and your freedom on something like this? The guy said he does it all the time, that he's done it around 100 times. Can you believe this?

I was having trouble figuring out the legal ramifications of all this so I went on to craigslist, and under services go to erotic. It's not subtly at all, these girls will have sex for money. Some offer price menus (60 for BJ, 40 for HJ, etc.). I never heard such a blatant thing. There isn't a whole lot out there on this, except for a few brief news stories about cops using the site to trap both prostitutes and johns.

This is one of those moments where I feel I've stumbled onto something big that hasn't been covered before, and I should write something up about it. Maybe I will this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home