Friday, August 4, 2006

Amazon recommendations

The other day they sent me a good one: The author of The Story of the Dog in the Nighttime had just come out with another novel, and they let me know since I had read his first book (even though I didn't buy it from them - I must've looked at it a lot).

But today I get an email:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

We've noticed that customers who have purchased books by Ted Williams often purchased books by Maria Canteli Dominicis. For this reason you might like to know that Maria Canteli Dominicis's newest book, Repase y Escriba, Wookbook: Curso Avanzado de Gramatica y Composicion, will be released in paperback soon. You can pre-order your copy by following the link below.


Hmmm...no.

Ted Williams = baseball player

Maria Canteli Dominics = Never heard of her but it's a book on spanish grammar. Do they know I know Spanish somehow?

Sometimes I'm alarmed at the things Amazon knows...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home