Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Ashley Madison Agency

This is a weird one. As someone who watches (and enjoys) the show Cheaters, I find this website a little disturbing.

It's a dating site for people that want to cheat of their husband/significant other.

My question is why market your services to that specific group of people, when they probably already use one of the many other dating websites to cheat on their spouses.

I guess it means they don't have to lie to their new conquests when questions start popping up, which makes cheating really convenient. How do you deal with the moral dilemma that comes with being in charge of a business like this?

Answer: They focus on how they save people from bad marriages - evidenced by the testimonials on their site.

All very weird to me, but I guess it's just someone trying to make a buck, as with everything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home