Wednesday, January 17, 2007

American Idol = Nasty

What the hell? I'm not a huge fan of the show but I've seen it before over the years.

It used to be that Simon was the "bad guy," he really gave it to contestants that weren't up to par. I guess the producers finally realized that without Simon there is no show because for this season they decided to get the judges to all hammer these people.

Forget about just saying "that's bad," they have resorted to personal attacks, mocking, making jokes, and purposefully trying to humiliate these people.

Now, I'm all for this kind of stuff, but some of these people are just poor morons that don't know what the hell is going on. No reason to humiliate a moron who knows nothing better. It's really cruel and I can't understand why a show that's supposed to be about music is turning so nasty.

I don't know, but it's painful to watch and I'll be there next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home