Tuesday, May 8, 2007

More on the housewife's salary

Remember that post I made a few days ago about a housewife's "job" being valued at around $130,000?

Well, loyal MSN Money readers responded in droves and one in particular caught my eye:

I'm looking forward to your article detailing how much men are worth. A typical male's "overtime" wages would include mowing, trimming, edging, fertilizing, weeding, gutter cleaning, snow removal, general repairs, car repairs, coaching Little League six to 10 hours a week, not to mention the overwhelming stress of being the provider of his family's financial security. I won't hold my breath waiting for that article.

I think in the end we all feel undervalued, no matter who we are or what our job is. Chalk it up to human nature.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home