Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Cubs.com writer

I'm not going to mention her by name because I don't want to make it personal, but she really is not taking advantage of the job she has. Her answers to email questions are short and don't include common information that is out there. Stuff she should know but doesn't seem to. I've had an issue with it for while now, thinking what a bang-up job I would be doing if I had the job.

But I don't. So I do this instead.

Today they put up an analysis of the starting rotation:

That leaves Zambrano, Maddux, Prior, Glendon Rusch and Jerome Williams as the likely starters to open the 2006 season. At least one of them should win 18 games this year.

Huh? At least one of them should win 18 games this year? Really? What kind of crap is that? It makes no sense to put something like that in there. It sounds like someone's entry on a wannabe Cub-reporter Blog of some kind.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...but not on freakin' Cubs.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home