Saturday, March 10, 2007

Body for Life

A coworker of mine told me about this website and the physical fitness program that it details. I guess it's based on an old book that's famous. Well, since I've been looking to really work out consistently and stick with it, I'm going to try their "challenge." It's three months long and it consists of watching your portions and doing a certain type of exercise six times a week. Interval training plays a big part of the program but it's basically watching how much you eat, doing 20 minutes of aerobic exercise, and a weight-lifting program.

I could describe the whole thing on here, but go to the website. I know the before and after pictures are hard to believe but I'm going to try it out. I'm taking the picture and everything. I'll try and put messages on here as often as I can to kind of let people know what it's like and how hard it is. And, of course, to see how effective it can be.

I'm looking forward to just following a plan that's laid out because I can't be trusted to stay on an exercise program that I've created. I get lazy or inconsistent and it loses its effectiveness. So this program fits with me because you just "follow the map" and it gives you a little flexibility to keep you from getting too bored.

Sunday's are "free days" where you rest and you can eat whatever you want.

Watch out Taco Bell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home